Monday, March 3, 2014

Grace Roepke | Senior Picture Photographer Chanhassen, MN

For those of you who are familiar with my family, you might remember that my mom is a professional harpist. As it turns out, my only niece, Grace, is following in her footsteps and is blessed with amazing talent, focus and commitment to her instrument. As a result, she's experienced some pretty major accomplishments. She has been the harpist for the Symphony Orchestra at the Minnesota Youth Symphony for three years and received a prestigious scholarship to attend Interlochen Music Camp. Most recently, she was one of six to win MacPhail's premier student performance event and will be soloing with a professional orchestra. Her mom hired me to create some press photos for this event as well as others bound to come. We are all so proud and impressed by Grace's musical milestones. Plus she's just a great person. Here are some of her fantastic photographs from our session.



0 comments:

Thanks for Visting

One of the things I take pride in as a professional portrait artist is providing clients with an abundance and variety of great images from your session. But the depth of an individual shoot is hard to show on a website. So I wanted to let current and potential clients view a wider range of images from my sessions, travels, volunteer activities and personal life. Ideally you'll get a better sense of what to expect from me as your photographer and maybe learn a little about me as a person. Please call with questions or if you would like to schedule an appointment, 651-224-9900.



  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP