Monday, May 2, 2011

Senior Pictures, High School Senior Photographer | Heidi Soll Photography

One of  my most popular high school senior photography sessions is actually a combination session. Its when we do a half hour shoot at my studio in St. Paul for more classic studio portraits and then go outside for an hour session at one of many outdoor location options. One of my favorite spots for a natural outdoor look is the Dodge Nature Center. If your from this area, you or your kids have probably had field trips there. Its a local natural resource that the rest of the Twin Cities doesn't know about but is open to the public and gorgeous. It has rolling fields, a red barn, a lake and more. These were most of the images that Amy chose to go into her custom book, she really had a great shoot.






0 comments:

Thanks for Visting

One of the things I take pride in as a professional portrait artist is providing clients with an abundance and variety of great images from your session. But the depth of an individual shoot is hard to show on a website. So I wanted to let current and potential clients view a wider range of images from my sessions, travels, volunteer activities and personal life. Ideally you'll get a better sense of what to expect from me as your photographer and maybe learn a little about me as a person. Please call with questions or if you would like to schedule an appointment, 651-224-9900.



  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP