Thursday, March 10, 2011

Baby Roy at Home, Infant Photographer St. Paul

One of the things I have come to realize is how amazing and unique in-home photo shoots can be. Sometimes people worry that if I haven't photographed at a location before, it might be a problem, but the opposite is true. Its very inspiring because I have never photographed there before so all sorts of new interesting things pop out to me.  We can use your own furniture, your backyard, the kids' rooms and really document the time in your life with a lot more meaning because the environment is your home.

Not everyone wants their home to be photographed, but for those who do, the results offer a whole new insight into family portraits that is very documentary and photo-journalistic in style. If typical "family portraits" make you cringe consider  having me out to your house to informally document your family interacting and just being you. Its pretty cool.



0 comments:

Thanks for Visting

One of the things I take pride in as a professional portrait artist is providing clients with an abundance and variety of great images from your session. But the depth of an individual shoot is hard to show on a website. So I wanted to let current and potential clients view a wider range of images from my sessions, travels, volunteer activities and personal life. Ideally you'll get a better sense of what to expect from me as your photographer and maybe learn a little about me as a person. Please call with questions or if you would like to schedule an appointment, 651-224-9900.



  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP